A few times while grocery shopping, I've noticed the new line of Hidden Valley Sandwich Spreads. The line-up consists of 4 tasty flavors: Smoked Bacon Ranch, Country Herb Ranch, Oven Roasted Garlic Parmesan and Spicy Chipotle Pepper. Also, as someone who tries (really hard) to keep tabs on calories, these sandwich spreads are made with cream cheese and white beans, with one-third the calories of mayonnaise, and only two grams of fat per serving. And about $3.99 each, they're very affordable.
Using the Country Herb Ranch flavor, I made some Oktoberfest inspired sausage and cheddar sliders on a pretzel roll. The County Herb Ranch spread gives a tangy kick to the sandwich, and I even used the Oven Roasted Garlic Parmesan flavor to dip my waffle fries into. Once you taste the sandwich spreads, I am sure you'll be inspired to amp up the flavor of your favorite sandwich. No more boring sandwiches!
Here's my recipe for my quick, tasty Oktoberfest sliders/mini-sandwiches:
- Hidden Valley Sandwich Spread in the County Herb Ranch flavor
- Pretzel Rolls (Mini)
- Your favorite smoked sausage
- Shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Optional: Waffle fries with Oven Roasted Garlic Parmesan spread for dipping
- Pop your pretzel rolls into the oven until warm (about 5-7 minutes).
- Meanwhile, cook and thinly slice your favorite smoked sausage.
- Take your pretzel rolls out of the oven and slice in half. Slather each side of the roll with Country Herb Ranch spread.
- Stack with about 4-6 slices of sausage, pickles, and cheddar cheese.
- Use a toothpick to hold in place. Serve and enjoy!
These little sliders are tasty for game day or a Friday night get together, but even better on a workday when you go home for lunch and want a gourmet lunch in a pinch. These sliders come together super quickly and are a crowd pleaser. Who doesn't love mini-food and ranch? Thanks to these spreads, I'll never have a boring sandwich even if I am in a rush. I hope you'll try out Hidden Valley's Sandwich Spreads--they're available at most grocery stores and supercenters.
Hidden Valley’s line of new Sandwich Spreads & Dips will take your boring sandwich routine to another level. With new flavors like Spicy Chipotle Pepper and Oven Roasted Garlic Parmesan, your mouth will be thanking you and you’ll be on your way to delivering sandwich-envy.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Hidden Valley Ranch. The opinions and text are all mine.